Luxurious Houston Assisted Living Homes
A Home Away From Home
Our home is your home away from home. If your loved one is suffering from psychological and developmental diagnoses, and/or is disabled, then it’s only natural for you to want better for them.
Our Greater Houston assisted living homes are designed to serve as an affordable means of individualized care in a smaller setting, all without sacrificing luxurious amenities that aid in their unique transition journey. At Anointed Individuals 4 Care, you can rest assured that your loved ones are cared for with the utmost compassion, integrity, dignity, and comfort.
Your Loved One Can Thrive In Our Houston Assisted Living Homes
Our luxury care homes in the Greater Houston area are initially for individuals who may be struggling with dementia and medical diagnoses.
Studies have shown time and time again that being in a stable, positive environment makes healthy living far easier to achieve. AI4Care’s luxury assisted living homes are where your loved one thrives!
One-On-One Care In A Smaller Setting
A smaller setting doesn’t mean an inadequate one; we provide luxury assisted living amenities that successfully cater to your loved one’s unique needs. Our smaller setting gives our staff the opportunity to provide truly effective care and helps residents feel safer, more confident, and well cared for.
Our Houston Assisted Living Home Amenities
Our housing amenities include (but are not limited to):
- Bedrooms with ample space and comfortable bedding
- Activity room for creative, brain stimulating activities, such as painting, knitting, and building puzzles
- Spacious backyard for outdoor activities, games, and fresh air
- Peaceful garden for added serenity, beauty, and for residents to use
- Wheelchair accessibility to ensure everyone’s needs for comfort and health are met
- Social clubs that provide easy social interaction, entertainment, support, and friendship as our residents embark on their journeys
- Holistic doctors and RN’s on call to assist our residents when needed and ensure they are on the path to health
- Personal chef who prepares meals according to specific dietary needs
- Nutritionist who takes the time to understand each individual’s health and plan their diet accordingly